- The State of Philanthropy & Advice to Nonprofits for the New Year
- The Economy Looking Forward: An Interview with Dr. Gil Yochum
You may also find following resources helpful in your fundraising efforts:
- Alliance on Nonprofit Management
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Center on Nonprofits & Philanthropy
- Center on Wealth & Philanthropy
- Council on Foundations
- Foundation Center
- Giving Institute
- Giving USA
- Internal Revenue Service
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- National Council for Nonprofit Associations
- Nonprofit Times
- Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
- Philanthropy Journal
- The Center for Effective Philanthropy
- The Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- The Nonprofit Quarterly
Industry Job Listings
The Curtis Group is pleased to be working once again with Eastern Shore Community College. We look forward to the next few months as we conduct a campaign planning study.
The Curtis Group is pleased to be retained by Colleagues in Care. We are excited to be partnering with this organization and we look forward to working together over the coming months on their development program.
The Curtis Group is pleased to be retained by the Virginia Stage Company for campaign counsel.
The Curtis Group authors Giving Institute blog post on “The Role of the Board in Fundraising.” You can read the post here.