Campaign Counsel & Management
Based on the results of your planning study, The Curtis Group formulates a long-range strategy and sets realistic short-term objectives that will, ultimately, help you achieve your campaign goal.
Our team members, in effect, become your right arm and can assist you with any or all of the following:
- Create your fundraising strategy
- Organize and advise you on the execution of your campaign
- Evaluate and assist in developing your prospect list
- Recruit campaign leadership and volunteers for campaign committees
- Formulate a donor cultivation program
- Train board members, solicitors, and staff
- Provide counsel on lead and major gift solicitations
- Develop gift reporting and systems for volunteer solicitors
- Institute procedures for contributor gifts and pledge acknowledgments
- Create proposals for individual, corporate, and foundation gift prospects
- Provide counsel on establishing a planned giving program
We welcome the chance to work alongside you every step of the way until you reach your goal.