Fundraising in Uncertain Times – Recorded Presentation
During these incredibly uncertain times, we believe that you can not only survive, but that your organization can grow and improve through these challenges. But, what should you be doing to maintain and strengthen your fundraising program? This presentation and interactive discussion shares practical ideas and resources to keep you moving forward even while you aren’t able to meet face-to-face with donors.
Vice President Victoria Dietz is joined by United Way South Hampton Roads CEO Michelle Anderson. They shared key points such as:
- How should I stay in touch with my donors?
- How do I communicate our need and ask for dollars?
- How should I keep my board engaged in fundraising?
- What else could I be doing with my day-to-day?
- How should I be planning for the future?