Fundraising campaign counsel with a record of success.
Our team becomes part of yours and can assist you with any or all of the following:
- Guide campaign strategy and structure, ensuring timeline and action items are on track and proceeding according to study findings and recommendations;
- Assist in identifying and developing campaign leadership and future board members;
- Guide strategy for identification, cultivation and solicitation of gift prospects;
- Provide ongoing fundraising training for board, staff and campaign leadership;
- Participate in cultivation and solicitation calls, as needed;
- Develop a professionally written case for support;
- Provide counsel on campaign materials and marketing;
- Develop campaign tools including pledge letters, agendas, prospect list templates, dashboards, volunteer meeting guides, etc;
- Guide implementation of fundraising policies and procedures and development plan for campaign and future fundraising success;
- Develop gift reporting and systems for volunteer solicitors;
- Attend campaign meetings as needed and provide guidance on meeting agendas and materials;
- Review and edit proposals for individual, corporate, and foundation gift prospects;
- Institute procedures for contributor gifts and pledge acknowledgments.
We welcome the chance to work alongside you every step of the way until you reach your goal.