Fundraising campaign counsel with a record of success.
Based on the results of your planning study, The Curtis Group formulates a long-range strategy and sets realistic short-term objectives that will, ultimately, help you achieve your goal. Our campaign counsel and management services have decades of success stories behind them.
Our team becomes part of yours and can assist you with any or all of the following:
- Guide campaign strategy and structure, ensuring timeline and action items are on track and proceeding according to study findings and recommendations;
- Assist in identifying and developing campaign leadership and future board members;
- Guide strategy for identification, cultivation and solicitation of gift prospects;
- Provide ongoing fundraising training for board, staff and campaign leadership;
- Participate in cultivation and solicitation calls, as needed;
- Develop a professionally written case for support;
- Provide counsel on campaign materials and marketing;
- Develop campaign tools including pledge letters, agendas, prospect list templates, dashboards, volunteer meeting guides, etc;
- Guide implementation of fundraising policies and procedures and development plan for campaign and future fundraising success;
- Develop gift reporting and systems for volunteer solicitors;
- Attend campaign meetings as needed and provide guidance on meeting agendas and materials;
- Review and edit proposals for individual, corporate, and foundation gift prospects;
- Institute procedures for contributor gifts and pledge acknowledgments.
We welcome the chance to work alongside you every step of the way until you reach your goal.