Are you interested in joining our growing team? We are looking to add a Client Manager who is is passionate about nonprofit development and ready to assist our clients in building fundraising capacity and increasing impact.
The Curtis Group – Client Manager
The Curtis Group, a leading fundraising consulting firm serving the Mid-Atlantic region, is seeking a Client Manager to join our growing team. The Client Manager position offers a rare opportunity for an individual with a demonstrated interest in and passion for nonprofit development to assist our clients in building fundraising capacity and increasing impact.
The position works directly with the firm’s principals and consultants to manage our clients’ campaigns, assessments and studies. The Client Manager ensures the implementation of client strategy and activities – managing day-to-day communication with multiple clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing trusted partnerships with clients and campaign volunteers
- Contributing to development of planning study and campaign strategy
- Coordinating timelines and materials for planning studies and campaigns
- Providing clients guidance on prospect research, gift management, and stewardship
- Coordinating materials for, and participating in, committee meetings
- Participating in formal presentations to clients and their boards
- Maintaining timely follow-up after client meetings and events
- Assisting with client grant applications
- Providing guidance on client marketing materials
- Participating in training of campaign staff and volunteers
- Seeking and sharing industry trends and knowledge through presentations, webinars and written articles
- Representing The Curtis Group at industry events
This full-time position requires a professional who has demonstrated success in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-faceted organization. The successful candidate will work well on a team as well as independently within established guidelines, be an energetic, self-directed, flexible, organized, detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks at one time and meet frequent deadlines. It is imperative that he/she possess superior verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office, and hold a minimum of a BS/BA degree. The position requires 3-5 years of development experience.
After-hours meetings/events and travel are required. Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Benefits package.
E-mail cover letter, resume, three references, and salary requirements by Friday, April 5, 2019 to:
The Curtis Group