We’re more than consultants – We’re strategic partners with a record of success.
Based on the results of your planning study, The Curtis Group formulates a long-range strategy and sets realistic short-term objectives that will, ultimately, help you achieve your goal. Our campaign consulting and management services have decades of success stories behind them.
Our team becomes part of yours and can assist you with any or all of the following:
- Guide campaign strategy and structure, ensuring timeline and action items are on track and proceeding according to study findings and recommendations;
- Assist in identifying and recruiting campaign leadership and engaging board members in the fundraising process;
- Conduct wealth screening on your donor database to provide donor-specific-strategies for identification, cultivation and solicitation of gift prospects;
- Provide ongoing fundraising training for board, staff and campaign leadership;
- Conduct prep calls to prepare your staff and campaign volunteers for every major gift call.
- Participate in cultivation and solicitation calls;
- Provide guidance on your case for support and campaign marketing materials;
- Develop campaign and fundraising tools including pledge letters, agendas, prospect list templates, dashboards, volunteer meeting guides, etc;
- Help create fundraising policies and procedures;
- Attend and guide campaign meetings;
- Review and edit proposals for individual, corporate, and foundation gift prospects;
We welcome the chance to work alongside you every step of the way until you reach your goal.