Wednesday, February 14
1 to 2 p.m.
New Year’s Resolution #1: Get more organized! We all know it to be true, organization and proper planning are linchpins in any successful nonprofit. In a fundraising office, this means creating a strategic development plan that will allow you to set goals and track progress.
To help start 2018 on the right foot, The Curtis Group will host a webinar that will help participants better understand:
• The purpose and function of a development plan
• How to create a successful plan
• The role of the board and staff in executing the plan
• Development plan pitfalls
• How to maximize results of this important strategy
Led by Curtis Group client managers Abby Weber and Hilary Fulp.