Giving USA 2023
Advance Your Fundraising Using National Data and Key Trends
1 – 2 p.m. EDT
Philanthropy drives the pace of change within the nonprofit sector. Learn from The Curtis Group as they delve into the latest national fundraising and economic trends and their implications for major donors. Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Wendy McGrady and Executive Vice President Victoria Dietz will examine what recent national data means for nonprofits throughout the country, drawing from the recently released Giving USA 2023 and other relevant research, as well as highlighting practical strategies to incorporate into your major fundraising program. Leave with a better understanding of how to adapt your institution’s strategy to maximize success in the current fundraising climate.
This engaging presentation will provide you with:
• Just released data and trends about nationwide charitable giving from Giving USA 2023 and other key sector reports
• Analysis of giving between primary donor sources including individuals, corporations, foundations and bequests
• Comparison of giving between nine major nonprofit sectors
• Additional research on donor-advised funds and their role in the charitable giving landscape
• Recommendations on how to apply this data to your fundraising strategy
Join us as we explore the newly released data and dive deep into how you and your board can put it to work to drive your organization’s fundraising success.