Can you ask for a major gift via phone or over a video chat? YES – if done thoughtfully!
In case you missed it, The Curtis Group’s Vice President Victoria Dietz provided an insightful and informative presentation. Watch the full presentation below:
The fundraising rules have changed for 2020, but we are here to help. This webinar helps you conquer your potential fears surrounding virtual asks, so you can confidently approach prospects and successfully close a gift. We share key points such as:
- How do I make an ask during these days of virtual fundraising?
- How do I plan for an ask?
- What logistics do I need to be aware of?
- What do I actually say when making the ask?
- How do I close the gift?
- What do I do if the ask doesn’t go according to plan?
- How do I keep them engaged after they give?
Is the power point available?
We do have the Powerpoint and would be happy to discuss presenting to you or a group, but we do not disseminate the PowerPoint.